Manson has 14 days to respond to each of Bianco’s claims
“Games of Thrones” actress Esmé Bianco’s sexual assault lawsuit against Marilyn Manson has received a judge’s OK to move forward, Fox News has confirmed.
Judge Fernando L. Aenlle-Rocha of the U.S. District Court of California denied Manson’s attempt to have Bianco’s claims dismissed based on the statute of limitations, court documents revealed Thursday.
Manson – whose real name is Brian Warner – is ordered by the judge to file a formal answer to each of the claims made in Bianco’s lawsuit within 14 days.
A judge in the U.S. District Court of California is ruling in favor of allowing former ‘Games of Thrones’ actress Esmé Bianco’s sexual assault lawsuit against Marilyn Manson to move forward, Fox News has confirmed
A member of Manson’s legal team did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.
Bianco, 39, filed a lawsuit against the shock rocker in April for alleged sexual assault and sexual battery. The court submission came just three months after she publicly accused Manson of physical and psychological abuse that supposedly occurred when Manson cut her torso with a knife and chased her with an ax.
The complaint also alleges that Warner and his former manager violated the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act when Warner used fraud to bring Bianco to the U.S., and then alleges Warner made threats of force and performed violent sexual acts on her to which she did not consent.
Esme Bianco said she was involved with Marilyn Manson from 2009 to sometime in 2013
Bianco said she was involved with Manson from 2009 to 2013 and in her original filing, the British-born actress claimed through her attorney Jay Ellwanger, “Mr. Warner raped Ms. Bianco in or around May 2011.”
In an April statement to Fox News issued through her representative, Bianco said, “As millions of survivors like myself are painfully aware, our legal system is far from perfect. This is why I co-created the Phoenix Act, a law that gives precious additional healing time to thousands of domestic violence survivors. But while I fight for a more just legal system, I am also pursuing my right to demand my abuser be held to account, using every avenue available to me.”
Just last month, another of Manson’s rape accusers – known only as Jane Doe – saw her lawsuit dismissed by California Judge Gregory Keosian after it fell out of the statute of limitations.
Marilyn Manson has denied abuse allegations against him, calling them ‘horrible distortions of reality.
MARILYN MANSON’S RAPE ACCUSER’S LAWSUIT DISMISSED OVER STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
The woman sued Manson for alleged rape and sexual battery in Los Angeles back in May and in her complaint claimed she began dating him in 2011 and soon found herself exploited and victimized by Manson.